Friday, January 1, 2010

What? I have a blog?!

Yeah, so I guess things have either been busy...or I've been lazy.  Clearly, posting has dropped to the wayside over the holiday season, but with the New Year I'm back, reenergized and ready to start working on this thing again!

I've actually been working away on a few things the past couple of months, Christmas presents and what not.  I've gotten into felting - it was only a matter of time, what with the knitting and spinning and all.  Also, I've finally gotten my mind around the paper cutting pattern thing, so hopefully I'll be sharing some projects soon.  My Christmas presents were pretty exciting this year: photoEZ screen printing set up (yeeee, I'm so excited!), and the most complete canning supply situation a person could ask for.  Seriously.  I know own 3 - count em, 3 - canners, one of which is pressure! 

So, stay tuned.  I'm sure there will be some trials, tribulations and hopefully some successes to share! 

And a Happy New Year to everyone! 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! I know I have been sucking at blogging for the last several months too! Look forward to more posts lady xx

Dianna S said...

Hey - same to you. Although you have a pretty good excuse for not having time for blogging :)